G5® Massage Benefits for Chiropractic & Physio Therapy
- The Henry Cuinier G5® Brand of Massagers & Percussors products are designed to incorporate machine-assisted massage therapy into Chiropractic therapy procedures.
- Our G5® Massage Machines
help you to manipulate the soft tissue of the body to produce the
desired effects on the nervous and muscular systems, as well as working
to enhance local and general circulation of the blood and lymphatic
- Reduces fatigue to hands, arms and body
- Offers a wide assortment of applicators for specific procedures such as fine and gross muscle relaxation, trigger point reduction, movement of Oedema fluid, thermal massage, etc.
- Comfortable for the patient (the Directional Stroking® Technology combines vibration and percussion to create a powerful yet comfortable gyratory pulsation)
- Quickly mastered (as an extension of your hand, operating a G5® Massage Machine is intuitive)
- Soft Tissue Injuries
Maintain mobility within the tissue structures of ligaments, tendons, and muscles to reduce atrophy and adherent scars.
- Muscle Spasms
Relaxes muscles which allows for manual or mechanical manipulation of the area.
- Pressure Sores
Increases surface circulation which reduces arterial degeneration.
Massage assets in reducing the height of bony protrusions by relaxing the muscles surrounding the bone.
The Henry Cuinier Systems Exclusive Directional-Stroking® technology allows you to transport away toxic tissue fluid as you safely treat the perimeter around pressure ulcers.
- Reduces Oedema
Increases circulation by means of the generation of heat; assists in mobilising Oedema fluids from an area; restores mobility.
- Increases Circulation
Higher frequency vibration causes vasal dilation resulting in increased blood flow.
This brings nutrients and oxygen to localised areas.
- Trigger Point Therapy
Relieves the tension build-up or muscle contraction of the hypersensitive area that can evoke pain elsewhere in the body when stimulated.
- Lymphatic Drainage
Provides detoxification of lymphatic systems by mobilising lymphatic fluids and draining excess tissue fluids.
- Continuous Passive Motion
Massage increases range-of-motion by reducing Oedema and relaxing muscle swelling that can occur during inactivity.
Higher frequency vibration releases Endorphins, which result in an analgesic effect to an area of treatment.